Monday, April 19, 2010

This my Lot in Life



This last week has been one of those weeks when you wish you could sneak out of your own life for a little while. Sometimes I try to hide from my life, but it always finds me. The Lupus wolf attended me most of the week, and by Saturday I was completely done-for. Most of Saturday was spent in my Red Couch Room under my favorite snugly quilt. I was itching to quilt all day but I just did not have it in me. Sunday after noon things perked up for a bit and I sewed like a mad woman, because who knows how long the break will last. I managed to speed sew a Stack of Coins quilt, which turned out so beautiful. I saw this pattern recently on another blog because of the simple beauty of it. How is it possible something so basic can look this awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment