Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Little Ladies of Progress

Here is one of my favorite quilting books, which was also a gift from a special friend.




Here is the inspiration for my latest project.





One cute little house.



Sweet little lady with embroidery embellishments.




Can you see the tiny bead necklace on this gal?

Plus she has an adorable apron!


I have put feet to the words I often use:

You cannot base your life on feelings,

you must base your life on Truth!

I do not feel like doing anything.

But I know that I truly do enjoy quilting.

So I am doing some quilting.

I am also focusing on filling my mind with God's Truths.


So my little ladies are Little Ladies of Progress.

Much of my quilting and naming of quilts reflect my life's journey,

and here again; it is so.







No comments:

Post a Comment